1. General information
The operator of http://www.archiselt.com (the "Website" or "Archiselt") is SELT Limited Liability Company with its registered office in Opole, address: ul. Wschodnia 23a, 45-449 Opole, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under number 0000589791, the Company's registration files are in the District Court in Opole, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, share capital: PLN 64,000,000, REGON: 363154414, NIP : 7543103311, BDO registration number: 000009177.
The website performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior by saving cookies on end devices (so-called "cookies").
2. Information about cookies
The Hosting Operator is the entity that places cookies on the Website User's end device and obtains access to them. Cookies are used for the following purposes: creating statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content. The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and possibly persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until they leave the Website or turn off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User's end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually allows cookies to be stored on the User's end device by default. Website Users can change the settings in this regard. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject can be found in the help or documentation of the web browser..
Below are links with information on the most popular browsers:
The website uses a plug:
3. Server logs
Information about some of the behaviors of users are subject to logging in the server layer. These data are used only to administer the website and to ensure the most efficient service of the hosting services provided. The browsed resources are identified by URL addresses. In addition, the following may be saved: the time of arrival of the inquiry, the time of sending the response, the name of the client's station - identification carried out by the HTTP protocol, information about errors that occurred during the execution of the HTTP transaction, the URL of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) - in the event that the Website was accessed via a link, information about the user's browser, information about the IP address. The above data is not associated with specific people browsing the website. The above data is not used only for server administration purposes.
4. Data sharing
The data is made available to external entities only within legally permitted limits. The operator may be required to provide information collected by the Website to authorized bodies on the basis of lawful requests to the extent resulting from these requests.
Due to the use of an analytical tool and anonymized tracking of the behavior of website users, such as Google Analytics, the data may be transferred to a third country where the Google data processing location is located, including the USA.
5. The Website may contain buttons, tools or content pointing to services of other companies including: plug-ins of social networks (eg Youtube, Facebook). Using these applications may result in sending information about users to indicated external entities. The scope of personal data processing, detailed goals, as well as the rights and obligations of the user of a social networking site result directly from the regulations of a given portal.
6. Managing cookies - how to express and withdraw consent in practice?
If the user does not want to receive cookies, he may change the browser settings. Enabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of websites or the Website.
In order to manage cookie settings, select the one you use from the list of the most popular web browsers / systems and follow the instructions: - Internet Expoler - Microsoft Edge - Chrome - Safari - Firefox - Opera - Android - Safari (iOS). See point 1 of the Policy or documents regarding your browser or device you use.
9. Archiselt Personal Data Protection Clause. In some cases, the data recorded while using the Website may constitute personal data, when, on the basis of the data held, it will be possible to determine which persons include, among others IP addresses. In this case, data about the IP address is treated as personal data
1) The administrator of personal data is SELT Limited Liability Company with its registered office in Opole, address: ul. Wschodnia 23a, 45-449 Opole, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under number 0000589791, the Company's registration files are in the District Court in Opole, VIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register, share capital: PLN 64,000,000, REGON: 363154414, NIP : 7543103311, BDO registration number: 000009177.
2) The Administrator's contact details: ul. Wschodnia 23a, 45-449 Opole, Poland; e-mail: email@example.com;
3) your personal data is processed on the basis of art. 1 lit. (b)
(1) taking steps by you to read the content of the Website;
(2) in order to possibly establish, investigate or defend against claims that are legally justified, including the interest of the Administrator;
(3) To the extent that your data is necessary to conclude or perform a contract / service with the Administrator, providing your personal data is a condition for concluding this contract / service. If such data is not provided, the Administrator will not be able to conclude and perform the contract / service.
4) your personal data in connection with their processing for the purposes set out above in point 3) may be entrusted for processing or entrusted to other entities in connection with the performance of obligations incumbent on the personal data administrator, i.e .:
(1) entities administering the Administrator's IT and ICT systems and servers on which the Administrator's or subcontracting companies' systems are located,
(2) entities performing activities on behalf of and on behalf of the Administrator, e.g. providing services, however, the Administrator does not intend to transfer your personal data to a third country or an international organization in connection with the implementation of its marketing tasks.
5) The administrator will process the personal data referred to above for the period necessary to achieve specific processing purposes for example in the scope of point
3) point (2) and (3) for the period necessary to perform the contract / services, and after this period until required by law or to secure any claims, and in the scope of point 3) point ( 1) until the Administrator fulfills the obligations.
6) The administrator may process your personal data in an automated manner in connection with user profiling for the implementation of statistical purposes. Therefore, you have the right to:
(1) access to data content (Article 15 of the GDPR);
(2) rectification of data (Article 16 of the GDPR);
(3) deletion of data (Article 17 of the GDPR);
(4) restriction of data processing pursuant to art. 18 GDPR;
(5) data portability (Article 20 of the GDPR);
(6) object to data processing (Article 21 of the GDPR);
(7) lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (Article 77 GDPR);
(8) an effective remedy before a court (Article 79 of the GDPR);
(9) damages (Art. 82 GDPR).
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the personal data administrator at the SELT address indicated above.
10. To clause for the protection of copyright
All information and data on the website http://www.archiselt.com are protected by copyright and related rights, and individual elements are also protected by industrial property law.
This Website is addressed to architects and entities dealing with construction design and investors, and the information provided is used to facilitate the familiarization with SELT products.
SELT consents to the use of DT-E, DWU, Catalog Cards, DWG of products contained on the website http://www.archiselt.com onl y by entities specified above in order to create architectural and construction projects indicating SELT Products, as well as prepare documentation design or tender (contract) by the investor pointing to SELT products.
Any use of materials and information from the http://www.archiselt.com website in a manner other than that indicated above requires the prior written consent of SELT.